Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello Sane and Stylish Mummy's

Lets talk about things that bring us both joy & sadness, make us happy, worry, cry, angry, passionate and confused - these are all things that I feel on a weekly sometimes daily basis.

A mother of two young beautiful girls (8 1/2mths & 2 1/2 years), wife to a hard working husband, I do the best I can juggling motherhood, working/running a business from home, staying sane etc etc... My background is in fashion design & I am working very hard slaving away as a designer & business owner of an accessory & fashion label, I dream one day will be successful.

I plan to talk about products for kids/babies/mums that I love as both a mother and a designer, issues that are on my mind, topics that are important for children & families, style and fashion that is wooing my wallet or just inspiring me in general.

Be warned though, I'm not planning to be one of these oh so nice and positive all the bloody time, type of blogs... There will be honesty, sometimes bluntness, I'm not one to beat around the bush, so I don't expect everyone to agree with me and that's fine :)

I hope that you can join me on this adventure and follow along with the pretty and not so pretty subjects we share.

Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment