Thursday, January 19, 2012

Product of the Week - Aden + Anais Slumber Muslin Sleeping Bags

I plan to talk about a different product each week that I have found to be fabulous as a mum, this week I want to talk about the 'Slumber muslin sleeping bags' by Aden + Anais

Aden + Anais have a wide range of products, lots using their beautiful quality cotton muslin voile; my sister in law uses their muslin wraps and says they are the best ones she has ever used as the muslin is great quality, the squares are large in size and the prints are gorgeous.


But I want to talk about their Slumber Cotton Muslin Sleeping Bags - I am a huge fan of sleeping bags, once bub starts rolling around in the cot, sheets really become useless as they just kick them off, so sleeping bags offer that peace of mind throughout the night by knowing that they are covered up safely. Living in Central Queensland, Australia our summers are very warm and even with the air conditioner on, cover up needs to be light and not too heavy or warm, that's why these sleeping bags are perfect.



Made from excellent quality 100% cotton muslin voile, they are re-in forced with binding at shoulders, side, hem, and centre front zip opening seams, making them last well despite being made from a loose weave fabric. They are available in various sizes and great prints for both boys, girls and unisex colours and they are well priced at $32 each online.

They also have a fabulous cozy version for the cooler months which uses several layers of the muslin in the sleeping bag to make it a warmer cozy option.

I bought the first one to try it out a few months ago and have used nothing else since throughout summer, washing and drying it was quickly as I could to re-use it again. I just bought a second one that I will pack in Indigo's day care bag, I only wish I had them for my 1st baby. 

Brenda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment