Saturday, January 28, 2012

Time Out

I'm having a bit of an insane time at the moment, I plan to post a lot more regularly once some horrible things that are being thrown our way settle down a bit. I wont go into it all but we are enduring some tough and stressful times.

I know that everyone endures various battles and dramas throughout their lives and we all know that life isn't ALWAYS a breeze and carefree especially when you have a family to take care of amongst it all. What is important though during these trying times is to take some TIME OUT and let the mind rest from the constant stress and strain of what is going on.

We decided to have a day of this yesterday and went exploring towards the coastline of Central QLD, near Seaforth and found some wonderful sights and treasures along the way. Spending time with my beautiful little family and enjoying the fresh air and greenery around us was a great help in relieving the stress and letting some of the anger inside of me go.









Whatever turmoil you maybe experiencing right now, remember always to be grateful and thankful for what you do have and all that is precious to you, as these are the things that will make you smile and help you through the dark days. If your in the midst of dark days, I hope and pray that they will soon be over for you as I hope they will be for us too.

Brenda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment